Thursday 14 June 2018

CORE BLIMEY GUV'NOR

Yeah .. I had to do it!

So then I saw this title come up about Intel showing off a 28 core CPU running at 5GHZ and I was like, how the hell did they do that?!

So I thought about it and I thought ..


  • Well they have had a long enough time since Ryzen came out
  • They were planning their own answer to Infinity Fabric, or whatever it is called
  • They could have had a re-design in the works already and just added Infinity Fabric to said design?
  • Maybe this is a 10nm processor?
But then I watched .. did not pay much attention and moved on, still wondering how they did this and thought I would read somewhere else abut it, maybe Gamers Nexus or more likely AdoredTV?

Then AdoredTV did a video and Gamers Nexus also and I watched first Steve's video and then Jim's and I roared with laughter at each video. Wait .. so an existing core design? Not 10nm? Yeah .. I do not think so .. something is very wrong here.

Then the mention of the cooler and pictures of it and .. boy I am lucky the tears did not fall onto my keyboard or it might start behaving like an air cooled 28 core 5Ghz processor and catch fire? After exploding and creating a black hole. That s after everyone's lights go out after it sucking up all the power from the National Grid.

Oh wait? No mine is not a 5Ghz 28 core CPU! Lol, I forgot!

Things are beginning to get interesting though, just hope I am around to see it get interesting, because this move to the next generation Ryzen with the 3000 series along with the move to 7nm should be incredible.

Shame the GPU side of things has gone a bit dead. Yeah disappointing that AMD did not bring anything out noteworthy but maybe the move to 7nm on that might prove something.

Meanwhile nVidia and their next 1180, or 2080, card seems to have been delayed? Now it seems like when it does arrive it is going to be prohibitively expensive at well over £1,000? Great, that will cheer people up and start another pointless fanboy war.

Except .. I am hearing that they are targeting their next Navi GPU at the mid-range making it sound like another Vega? But this could just be more moronic and intellectually challenged fanboys making shit up. Good God they actually waste their time making up all this bullshit?!

The saddest ones are the ones that make up the God damn graphs!

Like those that claim to be gamers moaning about the perspective in a game, first person or third person is one I can think of.

Oh, your gamers? But you are going to exclude certain games in the genres you claim to love because of these little details?!

Like when I complained on my YouTube account about The Witcher .. oh .. my .. good .. God! The things that they say and the insults, lol. All sounding like communist totalitarian dictators .. 

'agree with me or I will burn your house down with you in it if you do not agree with my over the top praise of what is merely a fucking game' 

..more or less is the level of mentality you get.

Little do they know how mankind would benefit from their own absence?!

I also here that Intel is going to have another go at creating a GPU and due to come out in 2020? Oh boy if this is true and they ave learned from their mistakes of the past .. well .. AMD had better watch out?!

If this had happened and Ryzen had been a flop? Oooh boy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment