Sunday 8 May 2016

MORE NAZI ZOMBIES

Been playing this Sniper Nazi Zombie Army 2 game and am stuck on a section designed for co-operative play.

What is annoying is that often I get near the end but get taken out by those hard zombies with machine guns that seem to need being shot a dozen times before they go down!

Or I get done by the suicide zombies with the grenades just before the machine gun toting zombie appears!

Still, it is fun despite the old looking graphics.

Collision detection is garbage and hopefully the next ones will have less linearity.

I will be keeping an eye out for the fourth version of these Sniper games as well as that Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 game, or its predecessor, though it still seems to be full price for some reason?


Here is the video of me starting off playing the game, in case you missed it or I forgot to post it, lol ...


No comments:

Post a Comment