Saturday 14 May 2016

PLAYING METRO 2033 REDUX

Well that Sniper Nazi Zombie Army game was meant to last me until Homefront The Revolution and maybe even until Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

Three days later I finished it.

Sorry but I really cannot come to terms with the fact that a £30 plus game only lasts me a couple of evenings. I had thought after buying Fallout 3 a couple years back that short games like this were a thing of the past?

Mind you I say that but my very much loved Deus Ex Human Revolution only took me several nights on the second go at it.

So now I see Metro 2033 Redux on special offer of a silly couple of quid! It was one I always wanted to play so I got it! If it does not take me more than a few days at least I have the follow up, Metro Last Light, waiting for me to buy it.






No comments:

Post a Comment