Tuesday 30 July 2013

HOLY OPTICAL DISCS BATMAN!

Well I was waiting for this one?!

I was kind of hoping that in the wake of 4K televisions, 2160p compared to 1080p, that a technology vastly improving on upscaling technology would arrive.

However though I've not tested our owned the best DVD upscaling players I never write could her my head around them working particularly well. But I could be wrong and was hoping to be proved wrong with players coming out that upscale?

This is kind of worrying as it seems they want to find a way to seek you those films you paid to see, then bought on VHS tape with a string of restrictions and then the same again on DVD, BLU-RAY and now someone else.

Let us hope it sites not repeat what Blu-Ray did, lol.

Tech firms to make Blu-ray successor http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23492609

No comments:

Post a Comment