Thursday 11 July 2013

THE WINDOWS SHATTERS

Well this is....something, lol.

A reorganisation and restructure?! Major overhaul to improve things?!

Are you RESIGNING THEN?!

LMAO.

Or maybe if there IS anything untoward going in within Windows due to Mr Ballmer's ....background are these ties going to be cut in case they bow get found out too?! Lol.

Hmm they state they are going to streamline the company around devices such as phones, games consoles, tablets and services? No desktop computer? No PC?! Oops that is worrying considering my horrid run in with Ubuntu which did done things very well while others very badly and had the laptop shutdown twice from overheating while doing nothing at all?!

Before that TWONK cones into here that commented on my YouTube video about my review of Ubuntu 13.04...

... THE EXACT SAME THINGS HAPPENED ON 12.04 LTS WHICH IS WHY I DECIDED TO UPGRADE TO 13.04 RARING RINGTAIL.

You know there us this real funny thing with Operating Systems, maybe its just me being SILLY, but upgrading to the latest one can sometimes....well you know...have drivers and software that are up to date and stable that can cute previous problems which if what I was hoping for! Dumb-arse, lol.

Funny how people think themselves really intelligent but react on one single post our one single video and even s glimpse at my profile would have strongly suggested there was more to this.

But then he probably belonged to one of those extremely sad and clicky groups that think full comers are inferior?!

Lol, they do they really do! They all live in these Internet Relay Chat rooms and anyone that enters they do not know is instantly labelled: noob, idiot, without grey matter, unable to add up, does but know how to used a keyboard, does not know what OS stands for. Ooh OK so I exaggerated a little bit there...

...only a little thought that is the sad thing! Lol. Good I hate clicky groups and due to my many interests I have run into more than my fair share of them believe me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment