Friday 16 January 2015

FINANCIAL CONS BY UBI SOFT

I have jumped out of my Ghost Recon Phantoms gaming session because I forgopt to mention something on here. Well I jumped out between crashes as despite their lying and feeble excuse that it is not their game and I have issues with LAG I now seem to have a pile of others.

For starters, before we get onto the theft issue, my gun does not switch when I ask it.

I keep getting thrown off the server.

Bullets of opponents are still doing like 5 to 10 times the damage mine are, despite the fact I now have a ACR Rogue Edition MP 14 Sniper?! Oddly I have noticed that when you get a new gun or rifle the first  few games it seems to have an effect but then before very long your back to where you was when you had the next gun down?! Well that is odd, and not hard to do in the coding either! Lol!

Yes apart from that and a good place to get this out of the way because I purchased a bundle which was the ACR Rogue Edition weapons...purely to get the MP15 Sniper because no matter what I do I get my arse shot off by people running around like headless chickens, even standing their after yuou have hit them with three or four bullets, turn around without hiding, start shooting you as if they are not going to die no matter what? Guess what happens when they act like that? Well despite several slugs embedded in them by an MP15 automatic sniper rifle they do not die and then a single bullet or two at the most and I am dead, lol.

I digress.

So to clear that up I got the ACR Rogue Edition Weapons bundle.

Then I purchased ten gold mystery boxes...umm GOLD?! So how come all I got was tier 1 and 2 weapons that were just touched up withy paint?! What a rip off!!

The worst part of it is that a rifle went missing! It was not there in my ladout screen! There were one or two other things missing too!

I then purhcased 3, read that THREE, Gold Boxes, as the silver ones were utter SHITE!!! Unless your a newbee but you dont expecy shite in the silver...bronze maybe, which is why I did not buy any.

This was better...marginally as I finally got a Tier V Tactical Suit....or IV, lol. I say finally because I already received a Tier 3 Tactical Suit, albeit with camo, but I already had a Tier 3 Tactical Suit!! Only one problem ...

The TIER 4 Tacticasl Suit vanished along with the rifle out of the three gold boxes?! I cannot even recall what the last one was?! So all three items may have disappeared?!

Added top the fact that along with ITEMS GOING MISSING, ITEMS YOU PAY A FORTUNE FOR HAVING LITTLE OR SEEMS LIKE NO EFFECT AND THE FACT THAT WHEN YOU THEN WANT TO SELL THEM YOU ONLY GET A FRACTION OF THE COST OF THE ITEM IN THE FIRST PLACE and suddenly you have what is an staring you in the face model to rip you off!!

Wellll I was bored! I wanted to see if my suspicions were correct and that when it comes to their pockets there are no mistakes in the coding but when it comes to their customers they do not give a flying fuck and there seems to be lots of forgetfullness when it comes to coding?!

I think that games code, especially that which is designed to make you spend money, needs to be made open for a governing body to check that the public are not being ripped off! Die to the money made their should be prison sentences, well you would go to prison if you robbed a bank, and hefty fines to the tunes of millions on top of that.

In the meantime I added uploaded a video to YouTube of my loadout weapons and gear so that you can see what I have and how much is missing.

Well I am sure that to turn around and state that out of 13 mystery boxes nealry have the things are now missing is a little hard to believe! Next I will get the details to the transaction via my bank details!

I cannot help but wonder that if you buy a series of boxes and the odd thing goes astray on each tansaction...that will add up to an incredible amount. Without taking into account their resale value plummeting like a fat duck without any wings! Lol.



This following one has a copy and paste of the ticketed complaints I put in to UBI Soft ... AGAIN ... of which there are now half a dozen since I started giving them MORE MONEY!! DO not forget I pourchased this from the Game Store, in the UK with have this store called Game, thinking it was a full game and a single player one!!

Nothing on the box at all to explain what it is and even the bemused Game Store staff did not know only stating "No, no, Tom Clancy Games are single player, not multiplayer"



Why are big businesses, rich people and those that are powerful allowed to break some pretty dreaful laws when it comes to stealing money and even depraved things like sexual intercourse with minors and they go out of their way to not do anything.

Anyone else stealing so much as a loaf of bread and they would like to cut off your hands! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment