Tuesday 16 April 2013

SKYRIM TEAM MOVE ON TO BIGGEST PROJECT YET?!

This is exciting news too, and with Thief returning too it is an exciting time for me.

Will be even more exciting if I can build that rig I though I would start building 8 weeks back, still better late than never, as long ias it is not TOO LATE, LOL.

Now I am not sure about how things are done at Bethesda and I am not sure of this means that they are now working on an Elder Scrolls VI or a Fallout 4?!

I get the feeling they have two teams one for each series but I could be wring and I have not had time to reasearch many things, and therefore make money, becase the UK government or SERCO, take your pic, are taking up much of my time with the reasn behind it that I do not work.

What do you call all these blogs then you arse-wipes & piss-ants, lol.

Still in-between wondering whether I will sort this out and if not whether I will be homeless first or starve to death, I do find periods to be excited even if I cannot do the research I need to do, lol.

I did have this theory that there would be a flurry of activity on games that will increase once the word was out that we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on the Playstation 4 and XBox 720?! Indeed it may well be that this activity has been ongoing for awhile now and that they could not let that out of the bag as people may guess it was for the next generation consoles?!

I do sometimes wonder whether we should read words like 'are' and replace them with 'have' or 'have long since now', lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment