Sunday 9 June 2013

AM I READY OH GRANDMASTER

Memories if falling on my arse and blaming my shoes or trainers during to mind along with a line from a Lee Evan's stand up routine. 'it's the shoes'

On the other hand the very idea, just out until I see the hardware, but this could turn it to be very, VERY cool indeed?!

The idea if having something on your feet s well as your hands will have me now salivating over my mountain of prescription pills at the possibilities of controllers for you're feet?!

Oh man just how cool could this cool it to be, provided all the major titles e all live are coded for these new things and coded WELL.

FALLOUT 4

ELDER SCROLLS 6

DEUS EX HUMAN POLLUTION LOL

Could be very good and I fancy an Ip Man, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jean Claude Van Damme or Chuck Norris game based on one of their films, lol.

As one liked to say to me based on my Wing Chun Kung Fu abilities and not the I've that says Hong Kong Fooey or Kung Fu Master but... HIIIIIIIYA!!

A chance to practice my Bong, Tan and Gum Sao?!

SIFU!! SIFU!!!! TEACH ME THE WAY OF THE WARTY TOAD, SIFU?!

LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment