Monday 8 December 2014

DEAD ISLAND RIPTIDE CARNAGE HOUR ONE & TWO

Here is a little video on YouTube of me playing around with a few zombies.

I did previously scorn this title and left it alone for many months. Then after nearly uninstalling it twice I gave it another go and I realised something I had not done bfore hand...

You can throw weapons and would you believe it works pretty well?! Well yes of course you did as this is an old title and you have all played it to death.

For those that like this game and that would like to see how my play changed a great deal because of what I realised I made a few videos...

...here is one...


Here is another ...


Now I have gotten around to doing this there are likely to be more and in more modern titles...err if I can think of any whose reviews have not disappointed me upon release and I actually buy them?!

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment