Saturday 3 May 2014

THE LATEST GOBBELDY GOOK

Here is a BBC report that desire me reading it twice I have absolutely no idea what they are on about!

Maybe my Fibromyalgia is finally scrambling my grey matter but all I can see from this report is that someone has been arrested for malicious messaging, or tweets, and they mention the teacher who was murdered. They fail to mention on the sentence regarding the teacher why they were mentioning her, i.e. she was stabbed, nor do they mention what the messing was!

I could imagine someone returning to the UK who has not heard about the death of that poor teacher and reading this thinking the BBC have completely lost the plot!

It beggars belief this one.

The only reason I have posted this link is because of how badly I think it had been written and presented!

If you cannot do it well then do not do it at all.

Teacher death message man charged http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-27273044

No comments:

Post a Comment