Monday 28 January 2013

GAMING: Deus Ex Series & My Graphics

Now I must remind readers that my 17 inch laptop as a Phenom X3 1.8GHZ CPU and a MOBILE Radeon 5470, which switches to another 4200 Radeon when unplugged to save battery power, thought this is not needed much in my case!

Yes I do play these in 1900x1600 along with a few others and I do mange to mostly have Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering on 2x, sometimes 4x?! Object and Grass fade set to far and textures on maximum and I have yet to see a slow down within the game. Bumping up the graphics too far would very much slow it down that IS for sure.

In the meantime I have loved the latest Deus Ex Human Revolution game and I only bought it as you could get it and another game for £15?! Marvellous!!

Yes there are some elements of the game that could be better but it matters not as for that money its excellent value and I am so happy that I managed to get it to run on my laptop, something that a great many people out there on forums stated was NOT POSSIBLE and NOT EVEN CLOSE!!

TUT!! Armchair experts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment