Monday 28 January 2013

GAMING: OK ONLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES



CONFLICT DESERT STORM

Right well for those that remember this game and the others by the software house called Pivotal Games. Based in Somerset in an old converted Barnhouse, or at least they was...

...when I had my interview with them for a job as a games programmer back around the end of 2000!

In fact there are a few people on my Facebook list who were kind of hoping I would become their UNCLE when I was living near these people and attending this interview. About two months before GCHQ, or Government Communication Headquarters asked me to go and see them for an interview, LMFAO.

EDIT: I purchased this off Amazon for a single penny and it has been sitting around for about ten weeks waiting for me to take pictures of it and put it on this post, as have many other games lying around, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment