Tuesday 29 January 2013

GAMING: FARCRY AND MY LAST GAMING RIG BUILD

An old title and one that I played when I built my last GAMING RIG... oh which was...

Athlon 64 3200 (I think it was) plan was to go X2
Gigabyte Geforce 6800GT x 2 in SLI (before the now biased Custom PC Magazine did it)
[STILL HAVE THE TWO COPIES EACH OF THIEF DEADLY SHADOWS AND OTHER ONE]
Asus Motherboard
Western Digital Raptor HDD 64GB x 2 in RAID 0
Seagate 750GB HDD
Logitech Dinovo Kayboard
Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse
Acoustic Energy Aego 2.1 Speakers x 2 (i.e. 4 satellites and 2 subwoofers)
Viewsonic 20" LCD Monitor

Saitek X-51 PRO Joystick and Thrust Set

Err if there are other bits I later recall I will add them here...

Man did I get a shock when the first game I played on the above rig was FarCry?!

Oh and with what I have read about Skyrim, FarCry 3, Metro 2033 and any future Bethesda games and Crysis and X REBIRTH along with any possible Deus ....

... ooh what happened?! I think I passed out?!?! LMFAO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment