Monday 28 January 2013

GAMING: Fallout 3 by Bethesda

Yes would you believe it ... I managed to play this on my laptop and I bought it despite the Game Store laughing when I told him I would run it on a laptop?!

Glad to see my wagers normally pan out .... now WHER IS LADBROKES?!?! LMAO!



What can I say about this game that has not already been said?! Despite niggles you can never really totally be without this is a huge game with massive amounts of freedom and looks fantastic.

Indeed both my brother and his son, my nephew, gasped at seeing it running and said they could not get anything looking this good on their PS3?! LOL. That actually surprised me and just goes to show what I said about porting games from consoles to Windows!

 ... my god did I get a massive shock on running this one and I did not realise it was the same team behind the Elder Scrolls series either! That would be Bethesda.

Oddly enough after I bought this I then went in and bought the game in the following post I was also told would not run on  my laptop at all!

I love this ... almost as much as I love ... wait for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment