Monday 28 January 2013

GAMING: FALLOUT NEW VEGAS


Yes you better believe it I can also run the latest in the series I posted about in the last post and now running Fallout New Vegas...

...only it is a bit odd this time around as I seem to be able to have more of the eye candy turned up than in Fallout 3 and it looks better, is even MORE open ended that Fallout 3 and there are no underground sections thus far. That was one niggle in Fallout 3 was that you HAD to traverse underground to get from one part of the city to another.

Also it seems like I do not seem to die easily and some of the things, like food, seem to work somewhat differently in this game to the previous one.

Now for me the greatest programming team for games was Id, as I am sure it was with many a few years back. But where as they have stuttered, the pitfalls when creative types earn too much cash too quickly, Bethesda Softworks have launched themselves into ORBIT!!!

I cannot help but winder what their game titled Dishonoured is like?!?! LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment