Sunday 31 March 2013

TRAWLING TO CRAWLING BUT SURFS NOT UP

Well here is another surprise for me and one I an willing to admit that I did not see.

I did kind of think that much if what drive us to distraction and use crap software to stop it which does not work came from a corporate espionage they has evolved across something supposed to be free and they did not create.

They have been getting away with being aloof, rude, stand offish, lies, tricks, cheating, false sales for services not performed and them behave like its totally normal!

Unfortunately this comes from turning a blind eyes because the money told in ever faster and larger. Greed and power gets used to it and takes it for granted and it gets bigger and bigger til it goes super nova and now nothing functions because it expects took much food!!

That would be that thing they did not want to regulate then?

Nope but at all...

That would be well the things that they not only did NOT regulate but actually had pseudo bodies sitting there sucking up even more money that only exist to make us THINK there is regulation.

So spotty teenagers in their bedrooms is it?

Foreigners? Chinese attacks? Bloody tiny these are and yes they are despicable people they nature be and they do have an affect but not the only ones.

Mobile Telecoms also need to offer broadband again especially as I hear that there are 60 Gig wifi bring set to in the world and I'm paying for crap...

Was hoping that I could fund a measely hardline on British Telecom but after 6 years if online work in just 8 months I cannot even do that...oops, lol. Nearly.

This false regulation has caused me personally so much trouble that I have and will continue to make the lives if sil involved a God damn living hell...From Here To Eternity, now that was a good song from when I was a child.

Lol, again with the mention of me as a child? Get used to that over the next week our two as I lead up to something, lol.

Gluttiousalgia? (made up Latin word)

That will be my chewing teeth!

I am not LEGION, I AM NOT ANONYMOUS I AM BUT ONE!!

LMAO!



No comments:

Post a Comment