Sunday 17 March 2013

UBUNTU: CANONICAL SEND ME EMAIL ABOUT PAYING?!

WELL THAT IS NOT GOOD?!

As you are probably aware, LMFAO, I have issues installing Ubuntu 12.04 LTS when Linux Operating Systems are supposed to be, and SHOULD BLOODY BE, all the rage these days.

Of these the one that has the highest, but now appears to be dropping like a lead balloon, regards was Ubuntu and it's use of the Unity Desktop Environment.

Now as far as I am aware my problem is one of the following...

1) Bad Support by AMD (really stupid, not to mention NAIVE, and surprising of you if I am honest)

2) A Problem with WUBI (not sure I want to mess around making partitions only to have it FAIL again)

3) Ubuntu is buggered and badly implemented (no prizes for where their focus has been!)

Thus far, hmm why do I keep thinking there was a third recipient - ohh yeah Computer Active Magazine lol, I have had TWO responses...

TWO from Canonical and..

ONE from AMD

Both of which are the extremely bad mannered and fecking annoying NO REPLY emails which I think should be banned and companies FINED in a big way for doing this and then a BLACK LIST created for on-line companies who do immoral things and another for breaking the law.

Anyway guess what is happening right now? Well it that shall not be named is being installed for the FOURTH TIME, lol. Don't.... JUST DON'T!!! LMAO!

Here are some screen shots of emails and another one that seems to be requesting that I PAY?!?!

I have no qualms about BUYING a LINUX Operating System at all. Always thought this free source thing was a bit hard to keep up anyway but.... I WILL PAY FOR A WORKING OPERATING SYSTEM and NOT PAY TO FIX ONE THAT IS OBVIOUSLY FECKED UP?!

LMAO!

Hm should I DARE use the 'D' word I have used so often on my corruption blog? LOL. Nahhh.


Well my beloved AMD say they are looking into it... lol




EMAIL WITH LINK WITH THE WORD 'PAY' SPOTTED IMMEDIATELY... 






The PAYMENT PAGE?!


Either they are doing things in the wrong order or this is the only way a corporate form can make money from an supposed FREE OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment